Are you looking for ways to beat the Texas heat without seeing a sharp increase in your utility bills? Installing a ductless mini split system can be the right solution for your house. These units can provide maximum climate control to cool your home in an energy-efficient manner. To learn more about ductless mini split systems or to schedule installations, call Burnside Air Conditioning, Heating & Indoor Air Quality. With over 60 years of experience, we proudly provide services to Melissa, TX.
Keep your family healthy by ensuring your indoor air quality is high. Contact us to learn about our air cleaner and filtration services.
Advantages of Ductless Mini Split Units
When you need a way to cool or heat your home without a messy installation and soaring utility bills, ductless mini split units may be the right solution. Some advantages of using these systems can include:
- Lower energy bills as these units can provide more efficiency than other systems.
- Maximum climate control as you can set different temperatures in various areas of your property.
- Easier installation than traditional units.
- Less noise than other systems, making it less likely these units will disturb you.
How to Save Money With Ductless Units?
Texas summers can come with brutal heat and humidity. Keeping your home cool can lead to hefty utility bills. Ductless mini-split systems can curb these expenses. The average home or business will use 50-percent less electricity each month because of the energy efficiency of these units. These systems also provide maximum climate control, allowing you to cool only the areas of the home you’re in, and let the temperatures increase in spaces you’re not using.
Is your air conditioner pumping out warm air? Call us to schedule air conditioner repair services.
Common Problems With Ductless Mini Split Systems
Like all heating and cooling systems, you may occasionally encounter issues with your ductless mini split system that requires repairs. Some common problems can include:
- Poor airflow: If you don’t clean the unit regularly it can prevent air from flowing fast and efficiently to each room. Schedule yearly services with a professional to clean the unit.
- Inadequate cooling: If your unit isn’t cooling your home to its desired temperature it can be due to low refrigerant levels.
- Damaged fan: A broken fan can prevent a system from properly distributing cooled air.
- Uneven cooling: If there are hot and cold spots throughout your property it can be due to an issue with the unit, or improper insulation in the home.