Keeping your home cool in the summer is necessary, but it can also result in high utility bills. To stay comfortable in your house, consider installing a ductless mini-split system. These systems allow you to cool your home in an efficient manner. For installations or repairs in Anna, TX, call Burnside Air Conditioning, Heating & Indoor Air Quality. In business since 1958, we bring experience and expertise to every service call!
Is there a lack of cold air coming from your air conditioner? Call us for AC repair services!
Ways to Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split System
You don’t want to get stuck in a hot and sticky house this summer if your ductless mini split unit goes out. To keep it running as expected, it’s important to properly maintain it by performing the following tasks:
- Change the filter regularly: Changing the filter every month can reduce your utility bills while keeping your home cool and comfortable.
- Schedule regular inspections: Have a professional perform a routine tune-up at least once a year.
- Examine interior components: Technicians should check the unit’s interior components during routine maintenance to ensure the system is working correctly.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Splits
Installing a ductless mini split unit in your home instead of a traditional system can have many benefits. Some of the advantages can include:
- Lower utility bills: These units are more efficient than traditional AC units, resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: These systems allow you to set various temperatures in rooms throughout your home, providing maximum climate control.
- Easy installation: These units can be easier to install than traditional systems as they do not require ductwork.
- Quiet operation: These systems operate more quietly than traditional air conditioning systems.
- Takes up less space: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, usually on a wall or ceiling.
Does your aging AC unit need to be replaced? Learn about our air conditioning installation services.
Reduce Costs With a Ductless Mini Split Unit
Installing a ductless mini-split air conditioner instead of a traditional unit can result in cost savings. One of the main reasons for saving money is it uses less energy. It is estimated that the average household will save up to 50 percent each month on their electric bill due to the energy efficiency of these systems. Zoned cooling options also provide you with maximum climate control that lets you set different temperatures in various areas of your home.