When your cooling system is due for replacement, you’ll want a local AC contractor who will get it right the first time. Replacing your AC is a huge investment, that’s why Burnside Air Conditioning, Heating & Indoor Air Quality provides satisfaction-guaranteed products and services to homeowners and businesses in Allen, TX.
Our highly trained techs are experts in helping you choose the right system for your needs and ensure it’s properly installed so you can enjoy years of efficient, dependable service.
Save money on your next service with our special deals and coupons!
What Are the Benefits of AC Replacement?
- Improved indoor air quality: Modern air conditioning systems leverage advanced technology such as variable speed motors that provide more efficient air movement throughout your home.
- Increased energy efficiency: Newer AC models have better cooling efficiency than their older counterparts, which will lower your energy bills significantly.
- Reliable and under warranty: In addition to lower costs and high-efficiency, a new AC installation by Burnside Air Conditioning, Heating & Indoor Air Quality guarantees peace of mind.
How to Cut Cooling Costs and Save Energy This Summer
- Don’t set the thermostat too low.
- Seal all leaks to keep summer air out of the house.
- Have your system inspected by a professional to maintain performance and efficiency.
- Clean or replace AC filters as required and keep coils on the interior free of dirt and debris.
- Avoid heat buildup so you don’t warm the house.
- Keep the windows closed to keep the air drier and reduce the load to your AC.
- Use fans to better circulate cool air.
Read what your neighbors are saying about us in our reviews.
When Is the Best Time to Replace Your Old AC?
Determining the best time to purchase a new cooling system in Allen is more about finding what’s best for your specific circumstances. Unless you need to replace your unit urgently, the trick is to line up your time of need with sales and incentives, potential benefits, and market costs among other factors.
As such, if it comes down to choosing the most ideal time to install a new unit, then off-season (spring and fall) would be your best bet. These times provide the most benefits with the least drawbacks, and you’re more likely to benefit from more comfortable and cost-effective service.